Tuesday, November 4, 2014

From Sophia

 
Hi!I am Jacobs big sister Sophia and I would like to talk about Jacob. My favorite thing about Jacob is that he is funny and has a very big imagination. One time he asked me to play Diversity. I asked him what that was and he said it was a Minecraft game, but he wanted to play it in real life. I thought that was very funny.
   Another thing I like about Jacob is that he knows stuff that we don't know.  Just the other day he was talking about atoms, protons, and antimatter. Then he said something about strange matter and we didn't think it was a real thing until we looked it up and the definition was the same thing Jacob had said to us.
  I love Jacob so much. I think that even though he has autism he is no different than any other kid.

No comments:

Post a Comment